Life Summarized:

My photo
Hey! My name is Justin and I am married to my ridiculously awesome wife Jules. We are youth pastors at Christ Church of Orlando. Life, up 'til now is golden. Not only am I the student pastor of identity student ministries but I am also the worship leader at our church, the graphics and web designer and I run a photography business called J.Mikl Photography (www.jmikl.com). This isn't the only site I maintain. I have a youth site, a college site, a church site, and a photography business to manage. But that's enough of that. I love my life, my job, and my youth. I must say that I have one of the most time consuming jobs but I also have the best job in the whole world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us and our quickly growing family. Someone once told me, "You gotta think BIG, dream BIG, and plan HUGE!"...they are words I now live by...

YOU SEND IT

Many of you might know about this site but for those of you that don't...CHECK IT OUT! It's not flashy looking or aesthetically impressive but it's capabilities are very useful. For someone like myself who has to send and receive large files such as videos and graphics this site comes in handy. Almost all e-mail servers limit your file transfers and yousendit.com gives you the ability to upload your file and e-mail it to someone through the yousendit.com website and YouSendIt will e-mail your recipient a hyperlink to their site to download the file. The FREE version of this allows you to send 1GB of files every month and you can upgrade your file transfer limit for a cost and you can see those prices and details here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,
Just read your blog. We run an alternative to YSI that I thought you might be interested in:
2Large2Email

I wonder if you'd consider signing up for a free account? If you like it I can upgrade you to a Premium at no cost. I'll contact you when you sign up!

All the best
James.

Jared Waldrop said...

Cool resource - thanks! Great for student pastors resourcing other student pastors!

Jared