Life Summarized:

My photo
Hey! My name is Justin and I am married to my ridiculously awesome wife Jules. We are youth pastors at Christ Church of Orlando. Life, up 'til now is golden. Not only am I the student pastor of identity student ministries but I am also the worship leader at our church, the graphics and web designer and I run a photography business called J.Mikl Photography (www.jmikl.com). This isn't the only site I maintain. I have a youth site, a college site, a church site, and a photography business to manage. But that's enough of that. I love my life, my job, and my youth. I must say that I have one of the most time consuming jobs but I also have the best job in the whole world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us and our quickly growing family. Someone once told me, "You gotta think BIG, dream BIG, and plan HUGE!"...they are words I now live by...

Judah's 1st Party


Well, today we had out first baby shower for Judah and boy did he get lots of stuff. God is so good! Our GREAT friends, Erin and Mike and the Lafever clan, threw us a shower at the church and the whole church was invited. She (Erin) does such a good job when it comes to entertaining and Julie does such a good job when it comes to opening gifts. HA! After the shower we headed home to install a new closet organizer to make room for all of Judah's new clothes and baby gadgets. Wow! You never realize how much baby stuff there is until you actually need it; just a forewarning for anyone thinking of getting pregnant anytime soon. Well, here are some of the pictures I took just before I left to let all the girls have fun doing all that girls stuff. Keep us in your prayers as we await Judah's debut.

No comments: