Life Summarized:

My photo
Hey! My name is Justin and I am married to my ridiculously awesome wife Jules. We are youth pastors at Christ Church of Orlando. Life, up 'til now is golden. Not only am I the student pastor of identity student ministries but I am also the worship leader at our church, the graphics and web designer and I run a photography business called J.Mikl Photography (www.jmikl.com). This isn't the only site I maintain. I have a youth site, a college site, a church site, and a photography business to manage. But that's enough of that. I love my life, my job, and my youth. I must say that I have one of the most time consuming jobs but I also have the best job in the whole world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us and our quickly growing family. Someone once told me, "You gotta think BIG, dream BIG, and plan HUGE!"...they are words I now live by...

25 Things I Hate About Facebook

I'm sure you have seen this video circulating the web since it has over a million views on YouTube.com but for those of you that actually have actual responsibilities in your life to tend to and don't have time to browse YouTube during insomniac spells I thought I would share it with those of YOU. For the most part I would have to agree with Mr. Julian Smith and his Facebook video phenomenon. If you like this then you should check out some of his other Viral Video creations here at www.juliansmith.tv. I have not viewed all of the material on this site due to the mass quantities of galleries and so I would advise you to proceed with caution. ENJOY!

Note: if you are viewing this through Facebook's Notes and you can't see the video CLICK HERE.

No comments: